Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Can I use a previously approved I-140 for the H4 EAD?

If you have an approved I-140, whether it is from the present company you are working with, or an not revoked approved form I-140 from any previous company, you can actually use it to file for your spouse H4 work authorization (H4 EAD).  The rule follows the same rule of AC 21, for H1B extension where the H1B holders can extend and transfer their H1B beyond six years with an approved I-140.  The approval does not have to be in any specific EB category.  If you need help or are confused with the H4 EAD rule, feel free to call us at 510 742 5887 for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment