Friday, July 10, 2015

Do you I have to file anything if I want to change job on H4 EAD?

The H4 EAD unlike the H1B visa does not require any kind of transfer or filing in order to move from jobs to jobs. In fact, you can be working at different places simultaneously and better not even in your field of study.  However the since the H4 is attached to the H1B visa, you need to make sure that a form I-539 change of status is filed every time you transfer the H1B.  At this point, USCIS has not mentioned to refile the H4 EAD application every time you move the H1B visa.  If you need help filing the H4 EAD or H4 Change of Status.

Important note: Many are contacting us stating they self filed the H4 EAD and they have not even received any answer.  This is exactly the problem of dealing with such new cases without knowing the law. It is wise to use an attorney to help. Our law firm has already received many approval of H4 EAD and we will be glad to help you. Call us at 510 742 5887

No comments:

Post a Comment