Thursday, March 10, 2016

How to Change Status from B1/B2 to F1 Visa.

Changing status from a visitor visa is possible although sometimes it is better to do a consular processing of the case rather than moving to a student visa or an H4 visa. This video covers the issues related to the change of status to F1 student visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment